Chinese portable Internet organization UC web has released a mobile browser called UC browser and it was initially released in 2004 April. This browser is compatible with the windows phone, Symbian, android, iOS, Blackberry and java ME. The first iOS application of UC browser was presented in the apple store in the year of 2010. With the collaboration of India, china continued growth in emerging their services among the regional markets and as of now, it has gained millions of users in India itself.
As the UC browser for PC program involves with the cloud acceleration and information pressure innovation the servers pack the information of web pages before sending them to the clients so that the pages will be connected to the web very fastly.
Download UC Browser for PC or laptop using Bluestacks:
Apart from the mobile versions, UC browser is also compatible with the windows computers or laptops. As same as the features provided with the mobile version, you can get all them with the PC version also. In this tutorial, we are going to share you the information regarding download and installation method of UC browser for your computer or laptop.
Before going deeper, let us tell you something regarding installation that you need to download and install an android emulator on your computer to make it compatible with the android applications. BlueStacks Download is one of the best and most popular android emulator among all the other emulators. So,we recommend you to install this on your computer and have a look on the features of UC browser and the steps for installation mentioned below.
How to Download UC Browser for Windows PC using Bluestacks App:
- Download the BlueStacks android emulator on your computer and install it accordingly.
- After installation, open the BlueStacks software and search for the UC browser in the search bar.
- Then you will find the UC browser application as a result.
- Click on it and proceed further for installation.
- The installation might take time, you need to wait until it is completed as it depends on the speed of your internet connection.
- After installation, go to My Apps in BlueStacks whether the application is installed properly or not.
- Now open the application and enjoy fast browsing.
Features of UC browser for PC Using Bluestacks:
- UC browser supports multi-file format downloading and it can adjust to distinctive system networks.
- This is accessible on all low and mobiles and android mobiles.
- It has cloud syncing elements and HTML5 web application.
- It can support all the frameworks such as windows, iOS, android, Symbian and Blackberry.
- There are three forms in the google play store related to UC browser named as UC browser HD for android, UC browser for android and UC browser mini for android.
- In the apple store, there are two forms of UC browser named as UC browser+ HD for iPad and UC browser+ for iPhone.
- The mainstream components of the UC browser for PC incorporate Wifi sharing, Incognito browsing and download.
- It has a track record of 500 million downloads all over the world as it comes with the great features.
- It is available in the google play store for free of cost.
- You can download the files very fast also you can manage the downloads with pause and resume options.
- It comes with add-ons, themes, customizable speed dial features which made the browser more user-friendly.
In this guide,we have discussed regarding the best and most popular UV browser which has gained a lot of users all over the world. The features of this browser drawn the attention of all android mobile users as well as PC users. Here, in this article we have provided the best features of the UC browser for PC and also mentioned the method for downloading and installing the application on PC using BlueStacks android emulator. We hope you all like this article, don’t forget to share your feedback and comments if in case you find any problems with installation.